National ID: TAESS00023
This skill set is for teachers, trainers and assessors and other practitioners who facilitate learning for, and conduct assessment of, vocational and other learners in an online environment.
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge required to plan, organise and facilitate online learning and assess competence across various electronic applications and communication channels. It involves gathering evidence using both synchronous and asynchronous assessment methods, and making judgements on the outcomes of the online assessment using a range of devices and digital tools.
We believe that learners need to have:
• Motivation and purpose to learn
• A supportive environment
• Connection to existing knowledge
• Observation and practice opportunities
• Opportunities to be active and reflect
• Opportunities to be independent and collaborate
• Contextualised resources that support the learning
Completing this course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to provide your learners with a supportive learning environment.
Click on the relevant enrolment link and complete the registration form. Our Support Team will contact you to discuss your course requirements. If you have any questions please contact us.
|30 August 2022 – 4 October 2022||(Tuesdays) 3pm – 5pm||Enrol|
The skill set consists of two (2) units of competency:
• TAEDEL405 Plan, organise and facilitate online learning
• TAEASS404 Assess competence in an online environment
The following delivery options are available:
Online / Virtual
• 6 virtual classroom sessions through Microsoft Teams
• Self-paced learning and assessment through our online learning platform
• Support provided by a dedicated trainer/assessor
• Recognition of prior learning (RPL) options
6 to 12 weeks.
Course duration depends on each individual student and when they successfully complete all assessments.
Tuition Fee: $650.00
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.
There are no formal entry requirements this course.
You will need a computer and internet access.
The two (2) units of competency provide credit towards the following qualification:
• TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Other qualifications that allow for selection of these units