BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Click on the relevant enrolment link and complete the registration form.Read Less Read More
A range of elective units are available to meet your specific needs.Read Less Read More
This qualification consists of 10 units of competency:
- 5 core unit
- 5 elective units
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
A range of elective units are available to meet your specific needs.
For information on the delivery methods available at Skills Strategies International see Delivery Methods
Approximately 1 year.
Completion of this qualification depends on each individual student, including their availability and previous experience.
Regular submission of assessments is a requirement of this course. A training and assessment schedule will be discussed with you and provided by your Trainer/Assessor.
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.Read Less Read More
Tuition Fee: $4,250
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.