National ID: TAESS00014
This skill set provides the necessary skills and knowledge for people training under supervision in the VET sector, who work mainly in classroom situations.
This is best suited to individuals who train others within a workplace. The training may be accredited or non-accredited. The role may involve some coaching at individual or small group level.
Delivery methods and options available for this course:
• Face-to-face classes
• Virtual classes
Victoria – Portland WorkSkills, Pioneer Plaza
Delivery consists of:
• Face-to-Face Classroom Training: 4 days, 9am to 5pm on Saturdays
• Online Self-Paced Learning: Approximately 20 hours of research, planning and preparation in your own time
• Access to our online learning platform where you can complete learning and assessment at any time
• Support provided by a dedicated trainer/assessor
• Recognition of prior learning (RPL) options available
Can’t make it to the face-to-face workshop? Don’t stress! All workshops are recorded and provided to enrolled students to watch in their own time.
The course is delivered over 8 weeks.
Duration depends on each individual student and when all assessments are successfully completed.
Please contact us for upcoming courses.
TAESS00014 Enterprise Trainer-Presenting Skill Set
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Course customisation is available