BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
This skill set is designed to equip workers from all industries with the skills and knowledge to reduce the risk and transmission of infection while carrying out routine work activities.
Reduce your business and personal risk through completing this course.
If you would like to book a course or have any questions please contact us.
This course is designed for group delivery to employers wanting to provide their workers with infection control knowledge and skills.
Click on the relevant enrolment link and complete the registration form.Read Less Read More
A range of elective units are available to meet your specific needs.Read Less Read More
This skill set includes the following unit of competency:
- BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
You will learn:
- Hand hygiene practices
- Environmental cleaning
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Disposal of contaminated waste
- Hazard identification, control and reporting
- Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
- Basis of infection and transmission
For information on the delivery methods available at Skills Strategies International see Delivery Methods
12 – 25 hours of learning and assessment.
This course is 100% free for eligible students that meet one or more of the following criteria:Read Less Read More
|This course is free under the Jobs and Skills WA Skills Ready initiative. All fees are 100% subsidised by the WA State Government so that there is no cost to you.|
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees.
All residents in Western Australia over the age of 15 years old.Read Less Read More
Who is eligible
All residents in Western Australia over the age of 15 years old.
This includes temporary residents holding one of the following visa types:
- Holders of a sub-class 309, 444, 785, 790, 820 or 826 visa
- Secondary holders of a temporary visa of sub-class 457
- Holders of a Bridging Visa E (subclasses 050 and 051) where the visa holder has made a valid application for a visa of subclass 785 or 790
Who is not eligible
- Persons living outside of Western Australia, or Australia
- International students and people on a student visa
- Students who are still at school