BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Participants will need to have opportunities to be in a position of leadership where they have responsibilities to provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They may also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of teams.
These experiences can be in a workplace or voluntary capacity.
Our Support Team will contact you to discuss your course requirements.Read Less Read More
A range of elective units are available to meet your specific needs.Read Less Read More
This qualification comprises of 12 units of competency chosen to cover both qualifications.
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices.
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence.
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities.
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment.
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships.
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents.
- BSBWHS411Implement & monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs.
Mixed mode– Regular attendance in our Virtual Classroom, self-directed projects and workplace activities
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) – RPL pathways are available for suitable students.
Group Training – This qualification can be customised to suit specific workplace needs for group training.
This course will have a rolling intake and is anticipated to take one year to complete all units.Read Less Read More
This course is fee capped at $400 for under 24 years and $1200 for 24 plus for eligible Australian residents.