BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Participants will need to have opportunities to be in a position of leadership where they have responsibilities to provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They may also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of teams.
These experiences can be in a workplace or voluntary capacity.
Click on the relevant enrolment link and complete the registration form.Read Less Read More
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business is being delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams each Tuesday 4pm – 5pm. It is a rolling intake so enrol at any time and the Support Team will be in touch to get you started.
A range of elective units are available to meet your specific needs.Read Less Read More
This qualification comprises of 12 units of competency chosen to cover both qualifications.
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 Make Presentations
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities.
- BSBINS401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
Mixed mode– Regular attendance in our Virtual Classroom, self-directed projects and workplace activities
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) – RPL pathways are available for suitable students.
Group Training – This qualification can be customised to suit specific workplace needs for group training.
This course will have a rolling intake and is anticipated to take one year to complete all units.
This course is fee capped at $400 for under 24 years and $1200 for 24 plus for eligible Australian residents.
$1,200 annual non-concession rate (plus any resource fees) applies to all other WA residents.Read Less Read More
$400 annual concession rate (plus any resource fees) applies to:
♦ Persons aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding students enrolled at school)
♦ Persons and dependents of persons receiving JobKeeper payment
♦ Persons and dependents of persons in receipt of services from one of the following Commonwealth support or employment services programs:
– Online Employment Services
♦ Persons and dependents of persons receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
♦ Persons and dependents of persons holding:
– a pensioner concession card or Health Care Card; or
– a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
♦ Dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution