Micro-credentials are short courses. Micro-credentials have the potential to upskill our changing workforce rapidly. They have been available in the higher education sector for some time.
- Responsive to industry-need.
- Tailored to support lifelong learning.
- Include assessment but it is not as onerous as in units of competency.
- Range in time from one hour to the length of a qualification
- Can align to credit-bearing qualifications.
Micro-credentials may be:
- VET Skill Set or unit of competency.
- Vendor qualifications
- Professional learning
The Micro credentials offered by Skills Strategies International are online and self-paced. You can enrol, pay and complete the course at your own pace. All courses will give you are certificate outlining
Find out more about the National Micro-Credential Framework here