TAE80113 Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy
This is a new program that builds on the skills you will have learned in your Certificate IV and Diploma in the Training and Education Package.
As we become a more multicultural community and as the requirements for working require higher levels of skill there has become a need for more language, literacy and numeracy specialists.
The Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy equips you to work as a professional teacher of language, literacy and numeracy programs.Read Less Read More
You will have the skills and knowledge to enhance your students’ learning and professional outcomes by more effectively developing the language, literacy and numeracy skills required in their profession.
You’ll also be qualified to work for providers of adult and vocational education community colleges and industry.
- TAELLN801 – Analyse and apply adult literacy teaching practices.
- TAELLN802 – Analyse and apply adult numeracy teaching practices.
- TAELLN803 – Develop English language skills of adult learners.
- TAELLN804 – Implement and evaluate delivery of adult language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- TAELLN806 – Lead the delivery of adult language, literacy and numeracy support services.
- TAEASS505 – Lead and coordinate assessment systems and services.
This course will be offered online to facilitate participation by national and international learners.
A two hour virtual classroom session will be on Wednesday mornings between 10 and 12 WST. (Recordings will be available) Assessments and resources will be in our online Moodle platform. There will be plenty of opportunities to collaborate and learn from other participants.
The course commences on the 20 March, 2024 and will continue for 12 months.